What are communities? Communities are a means towards a collaborative enviroment. They consist of
- announcements to all community members from the community manager(s),
- recommendations based on the overall community usage,
- a set of collections of documents,
- an authoritative reading list, and
- a forum where the community members can initiate discussions on various topics of interest.
Who can create communities? Any subscribed user can create a community which will be automatically be made public to all users.
Who can manage communities? A community owner may delegate management rights (community manager) to any member of the community, so they can jointly make announcements or update the collection and reading lists of documents.
Future enhancements Additional functionalities will be gradually added, and we would like to hear your opinion. Please, do send us your feedback at email@example.com.